We would like to thank our client, Valery BERTRAND – SCEA DU RIEUX for the confidence shown in the Asserva and Asserva Energies team, regarding the installation of equipment in the new
building with 2,100 post-weaning places, with technical rooms and sanitary rooms.
For the heating part, we have set up:
A 200KW condensing gas boiler for:
- 6 weaning rooms with 350 places using SPIRAFLEX pipes.
- 93 maternity places with hot water plates.
- The heating of the technical rooms in underfloor heating 80m2.
- The production of domestic hot water for the 4 showers.
- The production of domestic hot water for washing sows.
For the feeding and ventilation part, we have set up:
- A multiphase mechanical chain Optimat concept, double weighing/mixing tanks.
- A post-weaning circuit with automatic stainless steel/feeder valves.
- Regulated air inlet damper in the gable of the building.
- Economical ventilation with pumping under the grating.
- General electricity, LED lighting.
- Asserva double cylinder security windows.
A former soup system has been refurbished with a stainless steel tank, an Asserva pump outside the tank and an automaton multifeeder to manage the Optimat concept, the soup machine and the pre-soup.