Since a year and a half, Audrey Gloux, PhD, is R&D Project Manager for Asserva.
Animal welfare, individual feeding and work quality are among pig producers’ challenges for today and tomorrow, and are part of Asserva’s current strategy, as a world leader in providing innovative feeding systems.
Being the link between the academic field and the pig production, Audrey’s role in the company is :
- To manage R&D projects of the company
- Making the follow up of projects conducted in collaboration with state-of-the art experimental farms
- To manage and follow zootechnical R&D trials in the field
- Based on the R&D trials to help optimizing specific algorithms and design of precision-feeding systems
- To provide scientific resources for marketing purposes
Regarding her professional background, Audrey worked 3 years for Neovia (ADM group) as a Research Scientist Prospective and Innovation, and she holds a PhD in poultry physiology from the University of Tours and conducted in INRA (National Institute of Agricultural Research in France), in 2019.