Asserva fitted at ghent university, with 10 aqualab stations with animal weighing.
The building consist of 10 crate of 15 piglets.
The piglets will be brought in at 7 kgs and will come out at 25, 30 kgs
The station allows you to:
• Individually control the weight of the animals thanks to a scale integrated into the station
• Individually control the quantity of water consumed thanks to meters on the station precise to …
This control is possible thanks to the fact that the piglets are chipped. RFID chips.
- Dr. Jeroen Degroote – Department of Animal Sciences and Aquatic Ecology
- Michel Loicq – Veterinary Nohow
- Dimitri – Research technician
- Devi Ban – Project Engineer Asserva
- Mathieu Soulabaille – Sales representative Asserva